Paediatric First Aid
Training is designed for workers caring for children in the absence of their parents. The training leading to a certificate or a renewal certificate is a minimum of 12 hours. The first aid certificate should be renewed every 3 years.
- Appropriate contents of a first aid box.
- The recording of accidents & incidents.
- Planning and dealing with first aid emergencies.
- Resuscitation for babies & Children.
- Recognising & dealing with shock, electric, anaphylactic shock & fainting.
- Recognising & responding to bleeding.
- Burns & scalds.
- Head, neck & back injuries.
- Cases of poisoning.
- Foreign bodies in eyes, ears & Noses.
- General eye injuries.
- Bites & Stings.
Cost: £150.00 + VAT per person
Duration: 2 Days